Friday, April 6, 2012

Wordle or Tagul: You Decide

Comparing two word cloud tools:

Wordle:Wordle: One Degree of Aberrationis easier to use, but you cannot customize shapes and colours to the same extent as Tagul. You can click on the little copy here, and it will enlarge for easier viewing.

Tagul:

Get Adobe Flash player

 is more difficult, but you can choose the shapes and colours. It also has a cool 'rollover' feature. But it doesn't appear that you can click to enlarge, so some words are lost in this small size which I chose for embedding.

Here's another. From "Word It Out"  (Thanks Eileen). It comes from one of my personal study notes from Evernote. It is a response to one of my instructor's tasks. I like how it says "felt comfortable" in big letters.


Word cloud made with WordItOut

That's all. It's late. I'm tired. Going to bed. Will get students to do this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment