Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Break!



Two assignments finished and posted. Am now enjoying every second of my freedom with a huge smile on my face! Yesterday I spent all day cleaning my house and putting away all of the "school stuff". Today is for a backlog of neglected laundry. And tomorrow I go home to visit my parents for a couple of weeks. I'm NOT taking my computer, as I hope to not have to look at a computer screen for the next 5 weeks! Probably no more blogs til next session! 
Thanks to all for reading, and for following! 
Have a great summer!  (or winter, I guess, depending on your orientation with the equator)
See you in September!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Rona! You deserve the break from all things technology (though I can't quite relate). =) I just got my extension granted so I'll be head-first into my other assignment while you drink it up.

    ReplyDelete